Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Arlyn's Diary From 16 to 23

January 16, 2008


This day was a typical day for me because like the ordinary days passed to me I just do what my everyday routine. I woke up early because I have to went in the school early. I thought that time I was late because our class that time started at 8 o'clock but to my surprise I was the first one who went at our school. When our school was open I decided to work on the computer because I have important things to do. A minutes later my instructor arrived so I went to our classroom. My classmates have a report that time but I think they were not ready for their report because they do not have any visuals. After our class my next instructor didn't came. When it was already 3 o'clock I was not able to went home because I had to wait my sister. 5:45 pm we were able to rode at the bus because that time it was difficult to rode. 6 o'clock we went home. I was too tired that time so i was not able to do my homework. I just rest that night.

No comments: