Wednesday, January 23, 2008

January 18, 2008

Again I woke up early because I had a class that time. That day we have to went t Camp Aguinaldo because Mr. Nolan told to us that we will held an orientation. It was an exciting day and happy because we learned many things that time. I learned that there are different people here in our world. Some of them lived because they want to help others and they have concerned to them. I was inspired to their work because they help other people without expecting anything to that persons. After our orientation my classmates, friends and I went to Jessa's house. That time I was expecting that we were only having merienda but to my surprise they were planning to drink some hard drinks like funtador. When I knew it I told to my self that I won't drink "kahit anong pilit pa nila" but at the end they forced me to drink. "Pinagbigyan ko sila because I know that would be the last time I will drunk. When I went home I can't control myself to sleep. So I was not able to do all the things that I have to do that time........

No comments: